Friday, July 17, 2009

I SEND YOU A PACKAGE OF PRAYERS

By : Lis Maulina

Because I love you, I send you a package of prayers
When the night was getting older
Throughtout silence of the dark
Throughtout bellows of the wind
Throughtout light of the moon
Throughtout twinkle of stars
Throughtout sincere of heart

Because I admire you, I send you a package of prayers
When the sun was getting riser
Throughtout your friendly answers
Throughtout your symphatic characters
Throughtout your hard trials
Throughtout your sweet smiles
Throughtout your handsome face

Because I like you, I send you a package of prayers
When the moon was getting disappeared
Throughtout my counting of tasbih
Throughtout my reading of qur’an
Throughtout my standing of shalat
Throughtout my doing of shaum
Throughtout my saying of doa

Because I love you, I send you a package of prayers
Eventhough I never know if they could reach you or not
For distance was too long
And difference was too real
For there was too high and too thick wall
Between my prayers
And your faith…

Banjarmasin, June 28, 2009, 19:00 Wita

No comments:

Post a Comment