Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Carried Your Name In My Prayers


By: Lis Maulina

I brought your name in my prayers...
As darkness crept
Slithering quiet moments
As many creatures asleep
In dreams or madness

I took your name in my prayers...
When flax is not well maintained
We wash the soul in ablution
When hearts wrapped in rukuh
Sink full of hope

I took your name in my prayers...
In order for the angels took them up
Higher up the moon
Places where you reside
In order for remote wind blew them
Crossing the ocean
Climbing mountains
Reaching the hearing
In order for their sincerity
Vibrating your soul
Penetrate the deepest parts
Corner of your heart ...

I brought your name in my prayers ...
Hoping to convey my love for God
Or replace it with His love to me
I brought your name in my prayers ...

Banjarmasin, June 20, 2009, At 23:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment